Feasibility study example
List of all the elements taken into account in the study
Our full scope feasibility studies in solar power includes:
- Site visit to assess any technical conditions concerning the installation.
- Reception of the necessary information for the study.
- Dimensioning of the installation.
- Determination of the technical and economic parameters of the installation, year-by-year over a 25-year period (based on an estimated budget for the installation).
- Redaction of a written report containing significant elements of the study.